Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New USEK Library opening hours are from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Check USEK Library Lockdown Exit Strategy Guide to get information about USEK Library reopening safety measures.
Chapter Scanning Service
New The Library can process any request for scanning selected book chapters.
Request the scanning of needed materials by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Help Services
Research Help Services:
- Chat online: Extended hours are now in place.
- For any query, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Online research consultation: please book your appointment by sending an email to our Reference Librarian.
- Online sessions (Refworks, APA , Electronic Resources access, etc.); please schedule at least 24 hours in advance by contacting our Training Department.
- For medical research help, online consultation and online sessions, please contact our Health Sciences Librarian.
- Returning borrowed items: If you have a large amount of material to return or need to mail books back to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
- Books Drive-Thru:USEK members can now request any book online and pick it up using our Drive-Thru Service. The Circulation Department will prepare the books and will notify you when they are ready for pick-up from the USEK main gate, any time between 9.30 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.. Note: you need to show your USEK ID card in order to check the books out.
You don't know how to use the Library Catalog and how to request items online?
Here is the guide to using the USEK Library Catalog.
Still need help?
Please contact us.
Document Delivery Service
USEK library will continue processing Document Delivery service for articles and chapters. However, turnaround time for receiving requested items may be significantly delayed, and the fulfillment of interlibrary loan requests will be depending on our partner institutions.
During this pandemic period, physical interlibrary loan (print books) service is suspended until further notice. Please keep any interlibrary loan item you may have in your possession; no need to return this material to campus at this time.
All fees for overdue items will be waived for your interlibrary loan items.
To request an item through ILL/DDS, please check the Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Service Libguide.
Place Materials on Reserve
Place Materials on Reserve Service allows faculty members to set aside library print and non-print items and/or instructor copies of required materials for coursework.