Library links are article-level links to subscription full text for users affiliated with a library. This program works best for electronic resources, such articles, conference proceedings, etc.
How to set up Library Links?
1. On Google Scholar http://scholar.google.com;
2. Go to hamburger icon (three horizontal lines); and select settings;
3. Select library links from the left side of the page;
4. A new screen appears where you can search for your library;
5. Use the search box to find your library; check the box(es) and hit save;
After setting-up the Library links;
1. Go to Google Scholar Search page;
2. Enter your search term;
3. Look for Get it @ USEK Library on the result list. When you see this option, just click on it to get the full text.
4. For off-campus access, you will be prompted to authenticate that you are currently an enrolled student, faculty member, or staff;
5. Login with your USEK Credentials to be automatically transferred to the selected full-text.