To look up a thesis or dissertation in USEK Library catalog, go to the Advanced Search, search by keyword, author or title, and limit your search to "material type= dissertation/thesis."
1. Go to Advanced Search and search for the author name;
2. Limit your search to Material Type: Dissertation/Thesis;
3. And click Submit.
4. You will be redirected to the bibliographic record of the searched item.
If you are looking for a list of all thesis and dissertations submitted in a specific faculty.
1. Go to Basic Search, select the field Call number;
2. Enter the first two letters (with a period) of the call number assigned to your Discipline:
Mt.=Medicine Thesis / Mm.=Medicine Dissertation
At.=Agronomy Thesis / Am.=Agronomy Dissertation
Tt.=Theology Thesis / Tm.=Theology Dissertation
St.= Sciences Thesis / Sm.=Science Dissertation
Pt.=Philosophy Thesis / Pm.=Philosophy Dissertation
Lt.=Letters Thesis / Lm.=Letters Dissertation
Ht.=History Thesis / Hm.=History Dissertation
Bt.=Fine Arts Thesis / Bm, =Fine Arts Dissertation
Dt.=Law Thesis / Dm.=Law Dissertation
Ut.=Music Thesis / Um, Music Dissertation
3. And click Search;
4. You will be redirected to the list of items of the specific discipline that you searched for.
1. Type the call number you search for in the field Call Number;
2. Click Search;
3. To get an extended view of each item, click on Extended Display at the top bar.