Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All retrieved items will be listed and the following details will be displayed:
- Location: where the items can be found: Main library (Reading Room 1, Reading Room 2, Basement, Loft 1, Loft 2, Offsite Storage) / Zahlé Campus Library / Chekka Campus Library.
- Call Number: Each book has a call number which tells you the subject of the book and where it is exactly located.
- Status: it tells the user if the item is available or already on loan. If the desired item is on loan, under status you will find due date e.g. DUE [31-05-01] (due date means the date on which the item should be returned to the library). In process means that the item is in the cataloging process and will be available soon to the library users.
- Availability: Standard loan means that the item can be checked out; Building use means that the item can be used inside the library only; Short loan means that the item can be borrowed for a short period of time (3 hours / 24 hours) etc.
- Book Cover: some books have covers;
Click on the book cover whenever it is available to receive additional information about the book such as: (Table of contents, Summary, Author's notes, Reviews etc.)
To access the full bibliographic Record of a specific title, click on the title hyperlink. The full record may include (Title, author, Publication date, place of publication, edition, note, subject categories, pages, descriptions etc.)
Request Button means that the item can be ordered online. (please see Request an item section for more information)