Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- All items located in Basement and Offsite storage can be requested online. Some materials are ineligible for loan, please check the Borrow and Renew Policy for detailed information.
- All items located in Reading Rooms, and lofts cannot be requested online; Users can personally retrieve the material from the shelf.
To order an item online, please follow the below steps:
- Click on Request Button;
- A login page appears;
- Login with your USEK credentials (ID and password for students / full name and password for faculty and employees)
- and Submit
- A verification page appears;
- Select your pick up location and click submit.
- Click on Request Selected Item;
- The following message appears: "your request has been successfully submitted";
- After 20 minutes, pass by the Circulation Desk to collect your item and check it out on your name.
Add Marked to Bag is a way to create a temporary list of items by adding them to your bag, which will keep track of the items until you leave the library catalog.
- Tick the box next to the titles you want to add to your bag;
- Click on Add Marked to Bag option available under the search box;
- Go to View Bag to double check the selected list.
- You can send the selected items to your email by clicking on Export Saved;
- or add the selected list to Add to My Lists to save them into your account.
- or you can Empty your Bag.
Add to My Lists may be used to save items into your account for further search.
- To add items to my lists you should first login-in to your account;
- Create a list name prior to saving;
- Select the items to be added to my lists;
- Select a specific list;
- and click Add Marked to My Lists.
- To export your lists; go to your account and click Export (same as Add Marked to Bag)