Download and launch
3. Once the installation is done, open MS Word; 'RefWorks ribbon' appears in the top toolbar;
4. Wihtin the ribbon, select 'Log In' to log into RefWorks. Synchronizing data with your RefWorks account may take a few moments, especially on your first login.
5. To select the citation style to use in your document; select 'Style'; scroll down and choose the style to be applied.
When you open Word, if you did not log out after your last session, you are still logged in. If not, select 'Log In' from the 'RefWorks ribbon' to log into RefWorks.
. To manually force a synchronization with RefWorks, select 'Sync My Database'.
2. Select the reference to add; a preview of the formatted citation appears in the 'Preview Citation' box.
3. If you want to edit a reference, you can use the below options:
4. Select OK to insert or save the selected references.
To insert a bibliography that includes all Write-N-Cite managed entities in your document
. Go to the 'Refworks' ribbon in MS word;
. To insert a bibliography, select 'Bibliography Options'; then click 'Insert Bibliography'.